Tired of your dull, boring MS Word resume? Is the B&W colour sucking the soul out of the most important document of your whole career?
Lucky for you, it’s giveaway time at WorkAwesome!
Loft Resumes, a creative resume design service, is throwing a cool giveaway. Three (3) of you will each get a free resume makeover. Catch the attention of busy employers with awesome professional designs at Loft Resumes, who recently got featured in the Fast Company Design. How good is that?
We’ll be giving away vouchers for 3 free resumes. Each is valued at $109 – enough for a 2-page resume design of your choice. Choose from a range of designs: structured and tidy, classy, bold and more – you decide! Use the voucher to shop for your favorite design, upload the content of your resume, and in 3 business day’s, the graphic artists at Loft Resumes will send you back a beautiful custom-typset PDF of your new resume.
Starts 19 March, 2012. Ends April 02, 2012.
Winning is easy:
- Leave a comment telling us which design tickles your fancy the most and why. Just one design. All designs can be found at their home page. The best entries win.
Terms & Conditions
- This giveaway is not open to employees at WorkAwesome.com, ThinkSimpleNow.com or Loft Resumes.
- You may only enter once. Anyone submitting more than once will be disqualified.
- Make sure you enter a valid email address.
- You must be of legal age in the jurisdiction that you reside to enter.
- Your details will be shared with Loft Resumes’ team at the end of contest.
- Each person wins $109 worth of resume design.
- Response required within 7 days of first notice of a win. If we don’t hear from you, the prize will go to the next deserving entry.
Don’t wait too long. Enter the giveaway and get your resume designed for free! Last day of entering is April 02, 2012.
Update (April 04)
It’s time! The winners are announced.
Congratulations to. . .
1. Ammon (March 29)
2. Colin Lusk (March 28)
3. Suzanne Anderson (March 21)
A confirmation email is on your way! Thanks to all who participated.
Popular search terms for this article: