What do you do with this information?
- Close out of the folder without reading any further. Inform your manager and your IT team that you have access, and suggest they fix that.
- Make copies of all of the files, and read them at home when you have time.
- Share the link with your work-buddies.
- Share the link with everyone in the office – the ultimate in transparency.
- Hold onto the information for a rainy day – you never know when you might need to play that card.
With security systems less than secure and passwords either known office-wide or easy enough to figure out, being presented with this situation is far from abnormal.
What would you do?
Popular search terms for this article: