WorkAwesome editor Mike Vardy had the pleasure to interview Lifehacker founding editor and highly-regarded developer Gina Trapani on this week’s episode of the podcast. Gina’s got a ton of projects on the go on the web, all of which are awesome in scope and in nature. She’s regarded as one of the top productivity experts on the web today (one could go as for to say that her reach expands well beyond the Internet realm as well), and it was truly a privilege to have her on as a guest.
- Gina discusses the reason behind starting started Lifehacker and the reason for eventually leaving the site.
- Why Gina believes that productivity has had (and still does have) such an appeal to so many on the Internet.
- Todo.txt app, Gina’s self-developed task list application, is discussed.
- Gina gives a rundown of her daily workflow, including IRC, email and other tools she uses.
- What is ThinkUp? Gina spills the beans.
- Mike and Gina offer a requiem for the late, lamented Google Wave.
- The status of Gina’s standing desk experiment.
- Apparently, Gina occasionally dances while she works. So what’s on her playlist?
- Gina digs Gmail…she explains her reasons, what aspects of Gmail’s features she uses and some of the other apps she has to keep tabs on things.