You forgot to bring a lunch today, and you don’t have time to run out and get anything. Time constraints aside, you also forgot your wallet. You’ve got a long day ahead of you, with a client presentation in the afternoon. You need to get something in your system to stay on top of things. There are a few lunches in the fridge, and they’ve been unclaimed for a little while. What do you do?
- Grab one of the unclaimed lunches. Check to make sure the green parts are supposed to be green, and chow down. They’re probably going to get thrown out later this week anyway – so where’s the harm?
- Skip lunch – you can afford to miss a meal or two.
- Find the owner of the best looking lunch, and beg them to share.
- Send an email out to the team, asking everyone to give you part of their lunch.
- “Accidentally” eat whichever one you want – even though the name is clearly on it.
- Send the office intern out to get you a lunch, with your promise to pay them tomorrow.
Since I’ve experienced “lunch theft” on more than one occasion, I’m curious to know what you folks think.
What would you do?
Popular search terms for this article: