- Grab one of the unclaimed lunches. Check to make sure the green parts are supposed to be green, and chow down. They’re probably going to get thrown out later this week anyway – so where’s the harm?
- Skip lunch – you can afford to miss a meal or two.
- Find the owner of the best looking lunch, and beg them to share.
- Send an email out to the team, asking everyone to give you part of their lunch.
- “Accidentally” eat whichever one you want – even though the name is clearly on it.
- Send the office intern out to get you a lunch, with your promise to pay them tomorrow.
Since I’ve experienced “lunch theft” on more than one occasion, I’m curious to know what you folks think.
What would you do?
Popular search terms for this article:
lunch theft, foodler paypal, lunch stolen at work memo, address lunch thieves and decoy lunches, stealing lunches from employees, note to staff about other employees lunches being thrown out, Memo to the office about coworkers eating your lunch, memo theft of employee lunches, ideas to prevent your lunch to be stolen, how should employees handled stolen lunches