This is a list of the top 5 productivity pundits, in no particular order. When you’re not reading up on it here, you can either check them out at their respective websites (or just read here and we’ll cite them when applicable).
- David Allen – Creator of Getting Things Done.
- Merlin Mann – 43Folders founder. Mind you, his focus is now on creating stuff as opposed to advising on ways to do just that.
- Seth Godin – He ships, ready or not.
- Leo Babauta – Simply and effectively – with a certain amount of zen – he gets things to done.
- Scott Belsky – CEO of Behance and founder of The 99% Conference…he’s penned a book on Making Ideas Happen.
I’d be doing a disservice if I didn’t mention that there are oodles of other really productive people – and they help others do the same. We’re here to help to help you be awesomely productive as well – and we’re going to continue to do it in the most awesome way we can.