Whether you blog for a living or run a business, none of us can afford to focus on just one thing at a time, especially not when it comes to project management. From meeting customer expectations to deploying a flawless project, there is so much to keep track of that you’ll need the right program to make it all work. So, if you’re looking for a way to manage your important project tasks, consider KeyedIn Projects.
Gallup Business Journal reports: “A study published in the Harvard Business Review, which analyzed 1,471 IT projects, found that the average overrun was 27%, but one in six projects had a cost overrun of 200% on average and a schedule overrun of almost 70%.” No one can stand to lose time or money like that, and without organization it’s bound to happen to all of us.
In this article, we review KeyedIn Projects, a SaaS-based program that brings together every important aspect of your project implementation. The barebones includes 4 major aspects of the entire project process:
- Portfolio Management
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Service Delivery
With these four cornerstones of project management in place, let’s consider how the following features and can improve your project from start to finish.
The Top Benefits
Better control of every project is something all businesses want. However, your business is still unique, and has a different set of needs than the business next door.
KeyedIn Projects provides a business with all the features you need to cater the process of project management to your specific needs, personnel, constraints and strengths. Consider these top 5:
- Risk Management: Project risk comes in all forms, from time-constraints to budgetary limits. Within the program are several easy-to-navigate tabs that will allow you to control and manage this risk. Schedule in important details such as, scheduling, time, expense, and billing and then check back to your main project dashboard to review budget, delivery and resource status.
- Tiered Options: Built for your unique business, the tiered options allow you to choose the program that will be the best fit. Consider your business size and experience base to determine whether you’ll need the Small Business Edition, or Professional or Enterprise. Built for the needs of each kind of business, you can be sure you’re getting a program made just for you.
- Free Trial: Take advantage of the no obligation, 15-day trial to be sure it’s the right fit for your experience base.
- SaaS Based: Because this program is based in the cloud, you can be sure that your data is available wherever you are. Don’t let a project lag if you skip out of the office for a day. This availability will also allow you handle customer concerns on the spot, regardless of where you are. If you have security concerns, see their Cloud FAQ page for quick answers.
- Tracking Employee Progress: You have a large team of hard workers, but who is doing what, and who is contributing the most or least? In the executive tab you can see which task is assigned to whom, the estimated revenue, estimated cost, and then the actual numbers for both cost and effort.
Project management can be stressful, and although KeyedIn promises to make it easier with their SaaS-based suite built to affect and improve every aspect of the process, there are a few important details we want to be sure you consider.
- Navigation: While having the organization is critical to project success, their 10 base-navigation tabs then break into a dozen more once clicked into. As a beginning manager, this may make the process more complicated than intended.
- Pricing: As of now, the prices are not available online. Though you can take advantage of the free trial, this can be problematic in determining whether the program is sustainable for your budget. If making a phone call to discuss options is too intimidating, this may be a hindrance.
Project management is a balancing act – staying on budget, within your time frame, all while having a successful outcome; having the right software in place makes this feasible for every business or blogger.
We think that KeyedIn Projects can be an all-in-one solution that makes it easy for you stay on track in while you aim and manage big projects. With lots of navigation options, easy to understand tabs and simple task delegation, we highly recommend you to give this a go and see if it’s for you by trying out their 15-day free trial.
Tried KeyedIn already? What are your thoughts?
Popular search terms for this article:
Powered by Article Dashboard money now usa, Powered by Article Dashboard credit self help, Powered by Article Dashboard the art of being, Powered by Article Dashboard start up businesses, Powered by Article Dashboard definition of, Powered by Article Dashboard easy art projects, Powered by Article Dashboard general scott, Powered by Article Dashboard get business credit